Linen Hero, Inc., LH, hereby rents the property described on any order, sale, or invoice which is subject to the following terms and conditions once a rental deposit is received by Linen Hero,, Inc. No changes to the terms shall be effective unless made in writing by a representative of Linen Hero,. The lessee in consideration thereof, acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. CONFIRMING AN ORDER: Orders will be confirmed via electronic confirmation system. Customers are required to submit a signed reservation agreement and pay a deposit to place an order. A non – refundable deposit of $300.00 is required at the time of the order for orders under $1,000.00. A 25% deposit will be required for orders over $2,000.00 The deposit will be applied towards the balance of the order. If the order is under the required $300.00 deposit, it must be paid in full to reserve the linen order and the balance will act as the deposit for the order. It is the customer’s responsibility to check for accuracy of items ordered, delivery and pickup dates and locations. All linens are rented on a “first come, first serve” basis. Quotes are available for job bidding but do not reserve any linen unless it is converted to an actual rental order by the customer with a signed agreement and deposit paid. A valid driver’s license or state ID is required when placing an order.
2. PAYMENTS: Linen Hero, Inc. accepts all major credit cards (American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa). A 3.5 % credit card processing fee will be applied for any orders paid by Debit/ Credit Card. Checks are accepted. If a check is bounced, a $25.00 Bounced check fee will be applied to your order. All credit cards used must have the same billing address as the person in the order to process payment. Credit Card holder’s signature is required for rental orders to be released to lessees. Unauthorized credit card use is punishable by law and is subject to order cancellation.
3. RENTAL SURCHARGE: Rental pricing is adjusted once per year. A fee of 3.5% is charged to all orders to off-set dynamic costs that are outside of the company’s control. The Rental Surcharge helps to offset charges and changes for chargebacks, minimal lost or damaged goods that are unrecoverable, and fluctuating fuel and operational costs. The Rental Surcharge in no way voids the responsibility of the client for large damages to product or product losses while in the client’s possession.
4. WARRANTIES: There are no warranties of fitness, either expressed or implied. There is no warranty thatthe rental items are free of any defects. Substitutions may be necessary. Linen Hero, cannot guarantee colordye lot on all rental items. If the lessee refuses any sample chair cover for sizing and fitting purposes, arefund will not be issued. In the event that the rental items could not be delivered due to circumstancesbeyond Linen Hero, control (i.e.: weather/power outages/delivery delays) a remedy will be at LH’s solediscretion. It is the lessee’s responsibility to ensure that items rented are the proper size (ie: will fit whatthey are covering) prior to finalization. Sizing issues after delivery date will not be refunded or discounted.
5. PROHIBITED USES: Use of rental items in the following circumstances is prohibited and constitutes abreach of contract: (a) Improper, and unintended use or misuse. (b) Use by anyone other than the Lessee.(c) Use at any location other than the addresses furnished by the Lessee. (d) Laundering / Ironing of items.(e) Altering of items , i.e Cutting down linens or adhering iron on decals.
6. FINALIZATION OF ORDER: Final counts and changes are required by the finalization date. Changes can bemade to your count up or down from your original order by 15%. Final payment is required by thefinalization date, which is located in the upper right hand corner of your invoice. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Itis the Lessee’s responsibility to notify Linen Hero, Inc. of any changes to original order including addresschange, shipping information, phone number, and final counts on rented items. It is also the Lessee’sresponsibility to inform Linen Hero,, Inc. of any changes to the current billing address, and phone numberchange after the event date. Any authorized changes to final counts beyond the finalization date are subjectto an additional 25% restocking fee.
7. SHIPPING CHARGES: Shipping Charges may vary from State to State and are based upon items rented. Finalshipping charges may change based upon finalization of rental order and actual shipping costs at time ofshipment. Orders are guaranteed to arrive within 1 hour of the event. Rental orders cannot be released orshipped until a signed order approval is received by Linen Hero, Inc. late finalization of your order mayresult in additional shipping charges being added to your order. Any modifications to this document madeby other than a LH employee will not be recognized and are null and void. Linen Hero, Inc. has the right tocorrect billing errors at any time.
8. CANCELLATIONS: Linen Hero,, Inc. has the right to refuse service or cancel an order for any reason withoutliability in which the lessee and/or cardholder may still be held responsible for cancellation and restockingfees. Customer and or Lessee agree to transfer jurisdiction to the laws of the State Of Michigan for disputeresolution. Lessee agrees to pay all balances at time of cancellation. Unpaid balances are subject to a 25%collection fee and interest charges. Lessee agrees to pay collection fees and interest charges when applied.Deposits are non- refundable. All or part of orders canceled 30 days prior to shipping are subject to a 25%cancellation fee in addition to the non refundable deposit and all shipping charges when applicable.Cancellation fees are non-negotiable and apply to all rental orders either expressed or implied. Lesseeauthorizes the credit card on file to be charged for any and all applicable cancellation fees. Abandonedrental orders are subject to full rental cost. All cancellations must be dated and received by Linen Hero,, Inc.in writing and confirmed by a Linen Hero,, inc. representative in writing to be valid. Verbal cancellationscannot be accepted. Once a rental order is placed, and rental deposit is received, all terms and conditionslisted adhere to Lessee as a binding agreement to the lessee/cardholder. All balances must be paid in full atthe time of cancellation.
9. PURCHASED ITEMS: If items are purchased due to a need to increase inventory for your order, they cannotbe canceled. Any fabric, floral or custom props, linens, etc. Once the order is confirmed or a depositcollected, these items are not non-cancelable items. As a result, payment in full for these items is required atthe time of cancellation.
10. LAST MINUTE ORDERS: Last minute orders are welcomed but may require additional fees. Orders placedafter the finalization date will be subject to rush fees.
11. INSPECTION: The Lessee acknowledges that he/she will personally inspect the rental items to finds themsuitable for his/her needs and in good condition, that he/she understands the proper use and agrees toinspect the rental items prior to use and notify Linen Hero, Inc. of any defects, incorrect chair cover/linensize, or incorrect colors within 24 hours of delivery regardless of delivery location.
12. TIME OF RETURN: All linens are rented for a single event date. The lessee agrees to return and/or ship therental items the next business day following the event to Linen Hero,, Inc. The lessee agrees to late fees atthe rate of 10% of the total rental cost per day for rental items returned late, and lessee authorizes theCredit card provided by lessee to be charged for any late fees. Time is the essence of this contract. Anyextension must be mutually agreed upon in writing. Regardless of delivery location, lessee agrees to returnall rental items, or have all rental items shipped back to Linen Hero, Inc. by the business day following theevent date.
13. EXTENDED RENTALS: Rental orders required for more than one event date will be subject to 10% feeextended rental fee at 10% of the rental order per day after the first day of use.
14. RETURN OF RENTAL ITEMS: Lessee shall return all rented items to Linen Hero, Inc. during regular businesshours, in the condition and as when delivered to Lessee subject only to reasonable wear. Lessee shall beresponsible for all loss or damage to rented items from time of delivery to lessee and/or return of renteditems to Linen Hero, Inc. All rented items will be returned free of wax, food, and debris. Additional laundry,handling, or replacement charges may apply if rented items are returned soiled beyond reasonable wear, orrequire wax, pin, or knot removal. Lessee agrees to pay any such replacement fees for missing items ordamages. Linen Hero does not issue credit for unused linens. Lessee is responsible for scheduling a UPSpick up for their rental order.
15. PACKAGING: Sashes must be un-tied and separated from the chair covers, and free of any pins, knots, ordebris. NO FOLDING OR LAUNDERING REQUIRED. Rented items need to be sent back dry, as to notencourage mold growth. Moldy items will be billed at their full replacement cost if the stain is notremovable. Items rented must be packaged securely and ready for pick up the next business day followingthe event. To avoid permanent damage, do not attempt to launder the items. In the event the Lessee ignoresthis and damages occur, the lessee is responsible for replacement cost of these items.
16. DAMAGED OR LOST ITEMS: The Lessee agrees to pay for any damage to or loss of items, regardless of cause,except reasonable wear. Accrued rental charges cannot be applied against the purchase or cost of repair ofdamaged or lost items. Items damaged beyond repair will be paid for three to eight times the publishedrental cost. Lessee agrees to pay for all damaged or missing items regardless of delivery location, deliverydate, return date and return location. Damaged items will be charged to and paid for by credit card on fileand the lessee will be given the option to keep the item. Items will be shipped back to lessee if requested;however, a return shipment fee of 25.00 will be added to cover the cost of shipping. Missing items on rentalorders that are installed or broken down by a member of Linen Hero, staff are the responsibility of thelessee. Installation, delivery, or tear down do not guarantee all items will be accounted for. The Lesseeagrees to pay for equipment (three to eight times the published rental cost) for all types of theft ormysterious disappearance. Linen Hero cannot hold third parties (i.e. your event planner, hosting facility,caterer, etc.) responsible for payment or return of lost or damaged items.
17. INSTALLATION AND TEARDOWN: A minimum install / teardown amount of $125.00 is required forproduct installation and teardown of chair covers, sashes and table linens. All installs/ teardowns will needa four hour window to ensure adequate time to set up/ teardown. If a same night teardown is required anadditional $100.00 will be charged . In the event that an install/ teardown time is confirmed and our staffarrives and is unable to install / teardown at the scheduled time additional fees will apply. If the scheduledstaff waits longer than 15 Minutes from scheduled install/ teardown time a fee of $100.00 will be applied. Ifthe scheduled staff has to leave and return to the location a fee of $135.00 will be applied.
18. LIABILITIES: Linen Hero, shall not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage directly, indirectly orconsequently arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the rental items. The Customer shallindemnify and hold Linen Hero, harmless from all claims, actions, proceedings, costs, damages, andliabilities, including attorneys’ fees, arising of the use, and inability to use or misuse of the rental items.Some states do not allow certain limitations as to liability and to that extent; such limitations may not applyto you. In the event the customer violates this Agreement, the customer agrees to be responsible for alldamages and costs, including, but not limited to, cost of collection and reasonable attorney’s fees.
19. REFUNDS: All refunds will be processed after the rental order has been returned to Linen Hero, Inc. andcounted in and a check be mailed for the refund amount.
20. REFUNDS ON CANCELED ORDERS: All refunds due after a cancellation of an order will be processed 30days after the date of cancellation.
21. NOT OURS ITEMS: Linen Hero, is not responsible for items returned that do not belong to Linen Hero,. It isthe lessee’s responsibility to notify Linen Hero of any items “not ours” that may be returned with theirorder BEFORE it has been delivered to Linen Hero warehouse. If LH Is not notified, the lesseeacknowledges that the items may be missed upon counting in and /or thrown away. Linen Hero, will notifythe lessee if “not ours” items are found upon return via email. From the time of email the lessee will havethree days to respond by calling a Hero at 855-269-4376. After three business days, the items will bedisposed of if there is no response. A minimum return shipment fee of $25.00 will be required for all items“not ours” being shipped back , or provide LH with a UPS account number for the items to be shipped on.